Castle Crashing SE Castle Crashing SE

On second thought, let's not go to Camelot.

It's a rather silly place.

Voitman Voitman

Is this a Japanese shoe ad?

Nice animation, looks professional. The whole thing is really predictable, so it didn't really capture me, but the quality of the art and animation is fantastic.

Ayla: its raining men Ayla: its raining men

Wow.

Did you use male sprites from every Super Nintendo RPG ever made? I'm going to watch again, I'm pretty sure most of them are in there. As for the music video, the song was okay, the animation was not that good.. I agree with what the last guy said.

Motherless Fetus Productions? That's offcolor... :-|

Rabbitking responds:

nowhere near all of them. just some of the best ones. Im going to add more when i redo this.

GG - Disrespect GG - Disrespect

Why would I want to replay this?

What did PearGlock do to disrespect the GlockGroup? What are the characters' motivations? What will become of PearGlock's family? Why didn't the Glock simply use his face to shoot PearGlock instead of bringing out another goon with a tommy gun? In short, this flash asks a lot of questions that no one really wants to see answered.

Don-Vito-Corleone responds:

Use your imagination faggot, I leave it up to the viewer to draw their own conclusions. Go back the Block Band.

All New All Your Base All New All Your Base

Fail.

That was very noobish. Only a few pictures looked like they were put together with any kind of skill. Half of them weren't even spelled right. The pictures you were showing didn't sync up with the song at all. (e.g. when I hear Move Zig Move Zig, I expect to see the images move as quick as the beat, and they didn't) There have only been a couple good AYB flashes and this wasn't one of them. The only thing which looked like it took any effort in this flash was the introduction which I'm guessing you didn't make.

FireNuke responds:

>:C I DIDENT SYNC IT, GET OFF MY BACK.
dogzin failed so i killed him, bitch to him not me.

2006 Flatland II 2006 Flatland II

Awesome.

Edwin Abbott's 'Flatland' is one of my favorite books. I thought this was an interesting extension of the story, and (although I haven't read it in a while) I thought your visual interpretation of the characters and places was true to the book. This will get a lower score than it deserves because the graphics were so simple, but I felt you did a very nice job.

"Beep" Explained "Beep" Explained

I lol'd

That was probably the funniest music video I've seen done in Flash, ever.

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

I 5'd

ROFL! That was truly excellent. The best Underdog I've ever seen. I had just... wow. You get a 5. I watched the whole thing and it was incredibly funny.

I suggest anyone reading this review to watch the entire song and not judge too quickly.

gc

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

FIFENED

I hate that guy. Nice to see a flash like this. Love the song. I hope this is on the Front Page for a long time.

BB - Introduction BB - Introduction

Finally a flash clan that doesn't suck

I think I like this BlockBand.

ThornBerryBlock responds: